As we celebrate the holiday season and all we are thankful for, we want to extend a HUGE thank you to all of the Eat REAL America members, partners and others who continue to support REAL food -- we are so thankful for all of you!
With well over 800 REAL food recipes on the site now, we know there are lots to choose from so we want to share with you the TOP 10 FAVORITE Eat REAL America recipes for 2015, based on member feedback! As our gift to you, we have placed all of these recipes in the Free Recipes so please share with your friends and family -- enjoy!
TOP 10 FAVORITE RECIPES:
- Almond Butter Bites - "Delicious and the perfect sweet treat...we love them! Very easy to make, and how wonderful to have a grab-able snack that is not in a package."
- Butternut Squash Minestrone - "This soup is amazing! We make it almost weekly -- we thought it would be a good healthy soup but had no idea it would be THIS good!"
- Caesar Salad with Avocado Dressing - "So fresh and flavorful, the dressing is so good my daughter ate it with a spoon!"; "A new favorite! Husband said the dressing tasted much fresher than bottled dressing (of course it does!)"; "Very Delicious. It makes a lot, and I was worried that the leftovers would be a brown mess the next day, but nope! The lemon juice kept it perfectly the same green color. The leftovers made a great dip for veggies."
- Carrot Cake Overnight Oatmeal - "I have been making an overnight oats recipe like this, but with honey, cinnamon, lots of fresh berries and so I was totally intrigued by this recipe, that’s been “super-charged” with chia, flax and carrots. WOW! We all loved it -- absolutely no work in the morning, just remove the lid and serve. Will definitely make again!"
- Kale Chopped Salad with Maple Almond Vinaigrette - "GREAT salad - and the homemade dressing is so easy! This one will be made often in our house!"
- Mediterranean-Inspired Pork Tenderloin - "Total winner! I was afraid the relish ingredients would produce a ho-hum relish, but MAN! It is unbelievably to die for! I immediately made another batch of it, yes, just to eat the next day! GREAT! Very tasty, and will definitely make this for company real soon!"
- Roasted Eggplant Pasta - "Delicious! This was a hit tonight. My family loved that the tomatoes (we used grape tomatoes instead of cherry because that is what we had in our fridge) had soaked in so much flavor so when they bit into them they were loaded with great taste. Thank you for such a yummy recipe!"
- Slow Cooker Enchilada Soup - "LOVE this soup! My son called it nacho soup because he crumbled tortilla chips in it and thought it tasted just like nachos!"; "I’ve made this twice for two different groups and it’s a total crowd pleaser. It’s so simple and a very good stand by recipe on those days you really don’t feel like cooking."
- Southwest Quinoa with Simple Guacamole - "I had no idea what to do with quinoa. Made this and it was fantastic! Leftovers the next day were great too -- this will be added to our menu rotation!"
- Thai Basil Beef Skillet - "You were right - this is easy to put together and tastes great too! Really good flavors and just the right amount of kick! Super easy for a weeknight meal."
It is so difficult to pick just 10! Because there are so many fantastic REAL food recipes, we had to provide an “Honorable Mention” list. We tried to narrow this down to 10 also, but just couldn’t do it! For even more ideas, see our list from last year!
- Banana Dark Chocolate Granola
- Grilled Balsamic Chicken Legs
- Grilled Veggie Sandwich
- No Bake Chocolate Energy Balls
- One-Pot Spaghetti Puttanesca
- Panko Crusted Mustard Salmon
- Slow Cooker BBQ Chicken Tacos with Blue Cheese Coleslaw
- Spaghetti Salad with Sausage, Tomatoes, Olives and Basil Vinaigrette
- Spicy Peanut Sweet Potato Soup
- Steak and Sausage Beer Chili
- Tropical Pork Cuban Sandwich
- White Bean Bruschetta
Just in case you need a last minute gift idea, consider an Eat REAL America membership for someone you love! Purchase an annual gift membership for Eat REAL America and give the gift of REAL food!
We hope you have a chance to enjoy some of these great REAL food meals over the holidays…or in the next few weeks! We are looking forward to an amazing 2016 and all the new opportunities it will bring!
Thank you and Merry Christmas!