Why We Like It
Healthy and super tasty, these little bites work great as a grab-and-go breakfast, quick snack or even dessert! Feel free to mix it up and add in your favorites...nuts, dark chocolate chips, raisins...get creative!
Place in a food processor and blend until well combined. Add more coconut oil (1 Tbsp at a time) if you feel it is too dry. Transfer the mixture to a bowl.
Add the Rest:
Add to the mixture and stir to combine. Roll into bite size balls (about one inch in size) and place in a container or on a baking sheet in a single layer. Refrigerate or freeze until set, about 30 minutes.
Serve and Enjoy!
Store in a covered container in the refrigerator or freezer.
Nutrition Information for one ball (assuming no salt added almond butter)
- Calories: 75
- Fat: 5 g
- Saturated Fat: 1.2 g
- Total Carbohydrate: 7 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
- Fiber: 1.5 g
- Sugars: 4 g
- Protein: 2 g
- Sodium: 0 mg
- Baked Pineapple Oatmeal
- Power Pancakes (or Waffles)
- Smarty Pants Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies
- Kale Salad with Roasted Apples
- Neapolitan Overnight Oatmeal
- Honey Sesame Salmon with Asian Rice Salad
- Half Naked Almond Joy Cookie Bites
- Roasted Autumn Salad
- Pecan Streusel Pumpkin Pie
- Chocolate Chip Banana Bread