Order a cookbook and take advantage of our special price of $24.95!
Note: you will be re-directed to zonya.com to place your order. And, we have further discounts the more copies you buy...they make a great gift!
(Cookbooks can also be purchased directly from Krista in Wichita, KS - contact her at firstname.lastname@example.org or 316-655-6903)
Print the Eat REAL Survey
The Eat REAL Cookbook is packed with:
- Information to navigate through the confusion about what is healthy and what is not, and realize how easy it really is...just keep it simple and eat REAL food.
- A 28-Day Kickstart Challenge, including four weeks of dinner entrees and sides begining with a “warm up” week of REAL food variations of familiar family favorites. The following weeks’ menus then take it to the next level, gradually introducing foods and preparation methods that may be new - but not for long!
- With weekly grocery lists, color photos of every recipe and coaching along the way, you will shop, chop, prepare and enjoy REAL food that’s loved by the whole family. And with breakfast, lunch, snack, dessert and beverage recipes included, every meal is covered, helping you on your way to a nutritionally-rich, flavor-filled way of life, fueled by REAL FOOD.
- You will have the REAL food expertise, cooking confidence and family acceptance that creates a “delicious meets healthy” lifestyle that STICKS!
By joining us on a REAL food journey with scrumptious recipes that step you - and your family - into a healthy eating lifestyle, you will experience:
- Increased cravings for a wider variety of foods - including vegetables! Yes, vegetables!
- Decreased cravings for processed and junk foods.
- Less stress getting delicious meals on the table!
- Increased quality of family mealtime interactions.
- Increased energy, trim off unwanted weight, and even turn around type 2 diabetes, reduce blood pressure and lower cholesterol levels.
What others are saying:
"This cookbook is life-changing — it’s the solution I have been looking for after all these years!”
“The kids loved the cheeseburger quesadillas...with mushrooms! You should have seen their faces…it was like I had never cooked anything good before!”
“Pictures, information and recipes are so well done, and I wish all cookbooks had this awesome easel!”
“Never, honestly, in a million years, did I dream these kids would like the Southwest Stuffed Sweet Potato…they are still raving about it!”
“I love that the meals are planned out for me so I don’t even have to think about it. Plus, the shopping lists make it so easy!”
“We love the Grilled Citrus Chicken and Shrimp and can’t wait to serve it at our next family gathering! We are eating more veggie-loaded meals and are loving it!”
And, there's more!
Take advantage of our other tools to make eating REAL as easy as possible!
Eat REAL Cookbook, wipe-erase REAL Food Daily Defender Checklist, and Eat REAL Shopping List Notepad
Wipe-Erase REAL Food Daily Defender Checklist and Eat REAL Shopping List Notepad
handy magnetic notepads, 6 x 9 inches with 25 pages each
Get ready to wow your taste buds, whittle your waistline and amplify the health of your whole family!
It's a full year of 24/7 inspiration! This $89 package includes online streaming of 8 Eat REAL For Your Health video modules, one year membership to EatRealAmerica.com, Eat REAL Cookbook 28-Day Kickstart, Wipe-Erase REAL Food Daily Defender Checklist, and Eat REAL Shopping List Notepad.
The 8 Video Module Topics are (each video is about 7 minutes in length):
- Why Eat REAL, Starting with Snacking! Replace packaged snacks with options from the REAL snack aisle.
- Breakfast of Champions, Fast and REAL. Start the day with antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and fiber-rich REAL food.
- Power Up Your Salads and the Benefits of Cruciferous. Include one daily serving of cruciferous vegetables and reduce your risk of cancer deliciously.
- Chocolate that’s Good for You…for REAL! Choose truly dark chocolate (not the imposters) plus berries for a healthy way to satisfy a sweet tooth.
- Go Mediterranean and Love Every Bite! Learn several distinct reasons we should eat as the Mediterraneans do.
- Spotlight on Spices and Slow Cooker Secrets. Pair health-promoting spices with cruciferous cauliflower to create a dinner made easy by the “kitchen lifesaver.”
- Healthy Pizza Enjoyed Out or At Home. Adopt a winning 3-step “Pizza Code of Conduct” that makes pizza night deliciously healthy.
- Embrace Plant-Based with Stir Fry, Oh My! Learn the simple art of stir-frying to exponentially increase vegetable intake for the whole family.
Within 3 days of placing your order, you will receive an email from Zonya’s Office that provides your online access to the 8 core videos.