Why We Like It
Believe it or not, unsweetened cocoa powder is a health food, even at breakfast! This delicious recipe is also ideal for those who have a gluten or dairy intolerance.
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
Add to a medium-sized bowl and mash with a fork.
Add to the bowl with the banana and stir to combine.
Mix in Add-Ins (OPTIONAL):
Add in none, some or all and stir to combine.
Drop by rounded spoonfuls onto the greased baking sheet.
Bake for 10-12 minutes. Let cool.
Serve and Enjoy!
Nutrition Information for one cookie (without optional add-ins)
- Calories: 150
- Fat: 10.5 g
- Saturated Fat: 1.3 g
- Total Carbohydrate: 13 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
- Fiber: 3 g
- Sugars: 4 g
- Protein: 5 g
- Sodium: 65 mg
Recipes to Try
- Chocolate Dutch Baby
- Banana Split Breakfast Parfait
- Blueberry Lemon Breakfast Cookies
- Cuban Black Bean Soup
- Vietnamese Chicken Salad
- Autumn Harvest Brussels Sprouts and Butternut Squash
- Carrot Cake Baked Oatmeal Cups
- Green Pear Salad with Candied Walnuts
- Loaded Cauliflower Nachos
- Chocolate Chip Pecan Blondies