Guaranteed Employee Engagement!
Help your employees conquer their healthy eating challenges in a fun and practical way!
Our healthy eating program helps participants learn firsthand how to develop the REAL food knowledge, cooking confidence and family acceptance that creates a “delicious-meets-healthy” lifestyle that sticks!
“I would give up my gym membership before I would give up Eat REAL America as part of our wellness program.”
“Educational, useful and practical!”
"Our employees said this is one of the best presentations we’ve had in the 5 years of doing our wellness program!”
“What started as a simple luncheon at work resulted in a whole new way of eating for my family. I have lost 27 pounds and counting!”
"The Eat REAL America session with Krista was absolutely phenomenal! You have so much energy and you're so easy to listen to. YOUR STORY IS EVERYBODY'S STORY. You should be on the Food Network!”
The key is the experience…to see how easy it can be to prepare a variety of meals using REAL ingredients, to experience the great taste and to understand why these meals are good for our health (and why the things we may be eating today can adversely affect our health).
Participants will experience:
- Dramatic increase in the universe of vegetables, and other healthy foods, that they and their family members are enjoying.
- Much wider and deeper perception of what tastes good, making meal planning a joy instead of a drudgery.
- Significantly less dependence on processed food.
- An enjoyable eating style that can help every family member trim off unwanted weight, without dieting! Not to mention, turn around type 2 diabetes, high blood pressure, and cholesterol, just to name a few…simply by eating delicious REAL food.
Live Cooking Presentations
Let us come to your worksite to demonstrate how easy it is to transform mealtime into a healthy and rewarding experience. Attendees will leave empowered and inspired, with practical REAL food preparation know-how to apply right away!
- Live cooking demo presentation with samples to enjoy
- Easy food prep tips, tricks and real-life stories throughout the demo
- Recipes of featured meals are all available on www.eatrealamerica.com
- Suggestions for prize giveaways to enhance employee engagement
A few of our most-requested topics:
- Kickstart - learn where to start and simple steps to transform your lifestyle through REAL food
- Quick and Easy Meals - convenience can be healthy AND delicious!
- Slow Cooker Success and "2-For-1" Meals
- Take Veggies to Another Level - new and exciting ways to enjoy veggies!
- Breakfast of Champions
- Snacktime Just Got REAL
- Dessert and Sweet Treats
- Stand Out in a Crowd - Picnics/Potlucks
- Spring Rolls 101
Eat REAL America Website Membership
Support your employees as they make positive improvements in the quality of the food they select and prepare for themselves and their families.
Eat REAL America memberships provide access to hundreds of healthy, easy-to-prepare recipes, twice-weekly e-mails to encourage and educate, and a library of how-to articles and videos that keep employees on the path to good health.
Eat REAL Cookbook
The Eat REAL Cookbook includes a 28-Day Kickstart, including four weeks of dinner entrees and sides, beginning with a “warm up” week of REAL food variations of familiar family favorites. The following weeks’ menus then take it to the next level, gradually introducing new foods and preparation methods.
With weekly grocery lists, color photos of every recipe and coaching along the way, your employees will prepare and enjoy REAL food that’s loved by the whole family.
Eat REAL For Your Health Master Class
This one-of-a-kind Master Class bundles 8 video modules, twice-weekly support emails and over 1,000 delicious recipes with meal planning and shopping tools. Get ready to WOW your taste buds, whittle your waistline and amplify the health of your whole family! It's a full year of 24/7 inspiration!
This package includes online streaming of 8 Eat REAL For Your Health video modules, one year membership to EatRealAmerica.com, Eat REAL Cookbook 28-Day Kickstart, Wipe-Erase REAL Food Daily Defender Checklist, and Eat REAL Shopping List Notepad. To facilitate this package in a class structure, we provide leader notes and a facilitator guide that outline class activities for hands-on learning, and preparation instructions to offer in-class taste samples of highlighted recipes prepared by your caterer, food service team, or enlisted volunteers.
The 8 Video Topics include:
(each video is about 7 minutes in length)
- Why Eat REAL, Starting with Snacking! Replace packaged snacks with options from the REAL snack aisle.
- Breakfast of Champions, Fast and REAL. Start the day with antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and fiber-rich REAL food.
- Power Up Your Salads and the Benefits of Cruciferous. Include one daily serving of cruciferous vegetables and reduce your risk of cancer deliciously.
- Chocolate that’s Good for You…for REAL! Choose truly dark chocolate (not the imposters) plus berries for a healthy way to satisfy a sweet tooth.
- Go Mediterranean and Love Every Bite! Learn several distinct reasons we should eat as the Mediterraneans do.
- Spotlight on Spices and Slow Cooker Secrets. Pair health-promoting spices with cruciferous cauliflower to create a dinner made easy by the “kitchen lifesaver.”
- Healthy Pizza Enjoyed Out or At Home. Adopt a winning 3-step “Pizza Code of Conduct” that makes pizza night deliciously healthy.
- Embrace Plant-Based with Stir Fry, Oh My! Learn the simple art of stir-frying to exponentially increase vegetable intake for the whole family.
Empower your employees to improve their nutrition knowledge and drive down disease, deliciously!
CONTACT US AND GET STARTED!
Let us know of your interest by completing the form below or call 316-655-6903 to see how we can help you and your company EAT REAL!
Request Krista or Zonya!
Krista travels from Wichita, KS, or, Zonya travels from Detroit-Ann Arbor, MI.
No crowd is too big or too small!
From 10 people to 1,000, we guarantee your attendees will leave excited and inspired to cook REAL food tonight!