Why We Like It
In the mood for a fantastic smoothie? This one is perfect and it tastes like a cherry Starburst candy! Really, it does! Feel free to mix it up with your favorite berries! For smoothie tips and our no fail smoothie formula, check out our coaching tip!
Put it all together:
Place in a blender and blend until smooth.
Serve and enjoy!
Try to avoid adding ice to your smoothie so it doesn’t taste watered down — use frozen berries instead. And, remember to add your liquid to the blender first, it will help get the blades moving!
Nutrition Information for one serving (without optional honey)
- Calories: 220
- Fat: 3 g
- Saturated Fat: 0.4 g
- Total Carbohydrate: 40 g
- Cholesterol: 3 mg
- Fiber: 7 g
- Sugars: 28 g
- Protein: 10 g
- Sodium: 55 mg
- Citrus Grilled Chicken or Shrimp
- Peanut Butter Cup Power Balls
- Mini Strawberry Cream Bites
- Honey Glazed Ham
- Savory Chicken and Waffles with Avocado Cream
- Baked Pineapple Oatmeal
- Power Pancakes (or Waffles)
- Kale Salad with Roasted Apples
- Neapolitan Overnight Oatmeal
- Honey Sesame Salmon with Asian Rice Salad