Why We Like It
If you are a fan of peanut butter and chocolate together, we think you will love these power balls. They are ideal for a grab-and-go snack or sweet treat...packed with wholesome deliciousness!
Make the Balls:
Add to a medium bowl and mix together until well combined.
Let chill in the refrigerator for 30 minutes or up to overnight.
Once chilled, to guide you, divide the dough in half, then roll each half into 10 bite-sized balls (making 20 balls total).
Serve and Enjoy!
Store in the refrigerator or freezer in a covered container.
If desired, you can process 1/2 or all of the rolled oats into oat flour (using a food processor or blender) before adding to the mix, giving the balls a smoother texture.
Nutrition Information for one ball (using no salt added peanut butter)
- Calories: 90
- Fat: 6 g
- Saturated Fat: 1.6 g
- Total Carbohydrate: 10 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
- Fiber: 2 g
- Sugars: 6 g
- Protein: 2 g
- Sodium: 0 mg
- Kiwi-Ginger Grilled Chicken Legs
- Grilled Banana Split
- Sausage and Summer Veggie Foil Packet
- Slow Cooker Goat and Vegetable Curry
- Berry Banana Popsicles
- Dipped Chocolate Banana Popsicles
- Grilled Romaine Salad with Jalapeño Lime Vinaigrette
- Toasted Walnut Berry Kale Salad
- Sweet Curried Carrot Salad
- Spring Inspired Cobb Salad