Why We Like It
In the mood for a fantastic smoothie? This one is perfect and it tastes like a cherry Starburst candy! Really, it does! Feel free to mix it up with your favorite berries! For smoothie tips and our no fail smoothie formula, check out our coaching tip!
Put it all together:
1 cup pineapple juice (or grape juice or other juice of your choice)
1/2 cup nonfat plain yogurt
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 cup pineapple (cut into chunks)
1 cup raspberries (frozen, or a mix of raspberries, strawberries, cherries or mixed berries)
1 beet (raw, ends trimmed)
1 Tbsp hemp seeds (also called hemp hearts, or flax seeds or chia seeds)
1/2 Tbsp honey (optional)
Place in a blender and blend until smooth.
Serve and enjoy!
Try to avoid adding ice to your smoothie so it doesn’t taste watered down — use frozen berries instead. And, remember to add your liquid to the blender first, it will help get the blades moving!
- Spiced Cauliflower Salad
- Crunchy Carrot and Parsnip Kale Salad
- Potato and Lentil Salad with Lemon Caper Vinaigrette
- Cranberry Pomegranate Relish
- Orange Ginger Cranberry Sauce
- Glowing Green Smoothie
- Thai Vegetable Noodle Stir Fry
- Thai Pizza
- Honey Lime Chickpea Salad
- Slow Cooker Asian Chicken over Cauliflower Rice