Why We Like It
This salad is just like the one Grandma used to make...minus the full cup of sugar! Not only delicious as a side dish, but makes a great lunch! Make it ahead of time and then enjoy it for several days on top of your favorite greens!
Make the Salad:
Add to a large bowl and stir to combine. Set aside.
Make the Dressing:
Add to a small bowl or mason jar and whisk or shake to combine. Pour dressing over the salad and stir to combine.
Serve and Enjoy!
Serve three bean salad over greens, immediately or let the salad chill in the refrigerator for 30 minutes for the flavors to come together.
Nutrition Information for one serving (one cup)
- Calories: 225
- Fat: 8 g
- Saturated Fat: 0.9 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate: 30 g
- Fiber: 7.5 g
- Total Sugars: 5 g
- Added Sugars: 2 g
- Protein: 9 g
- Sodium: 95 mg
Recipes to Try
- Hatch Chile-Quiles
- Sweet and Spicy Sriracha Carrot Hummus
- Deli-Inspired Olive Salad
- Roasted Chickpea and Asparagus Potato Salad
- Apple and Bok Choy Salad with Maple Almond Vinaigrette
- Mediterranean Veggie Burger Bowl
- Need a Napkin Burger Bowl
- Montana Inspired Beet Salad
- Brunch Inspired Sheet Pan Salmon
- Eggplant and Tomato with Almond Crumble