Why We Like It
If you're a chocolate lover, you'll love this dessert hummus! Like grabbing a spoonful of chocolaty brownie batter, this makes the ideal snack or sweet treat dessert! Plus, check out our other versions...Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough and Snickerdoodle!
Blend Together First:
Add to a food processor or blender and blend until smooth.
(Add another tablespoon of milk if needed to reach your desired consistency.)
Add and Blend Again:
Add to the food processor or blender and pulse a few times to combine.
Transfer the hummus to a bowl.
Serve and Enjoy!
Serve immediately or place in the refrigerator in a covered container until ready to serve.
Enjoy with apple slices, pear slices, strawberries, bananas, or whole grain crackers.
Nutrition Information for one serving (1/4 cup)
- Calories: 170
- Fat: 8 g
- Saturated Fat: 1.9 g
- Total Carbohydrate: 24 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
- Fiber: 4 g
- Sugars: 13 g
- Protein: 5 g
- Sodium: 130 mg
Recipes to Try
- Summer Bounty Buddha Bowl
- Asian Kohlrabi Salad
- Banana Split Breakfast Parfait
- Almond Joy Inspired Baked Oatmeal
- Bananas Foster Pudding Cups
- Carrot Cake Baked Oatmeal Cups
- Apple Cinnamon Breakfast Quinoa
- Blueberry Corn Panzanella Salad
- Roasted Cauliflower and Chickpeas with Zhoug Sauce
- Loaded Cauliflower Nachos