Why We Like It
Say hello to your new prized homemade salsa recipe! Your family will ask for it often, which is no problem when it's this easy to put together. You can even add chopped mango for a delicious twist.
Add to a blender or food processor and blend until coarsely chopped.
Add and pulse to combine. (Pulse longer if you want thinner salsa, or for a short time if you want your salsa to be chunky.)
Transfer to a serving bowl.
Serve and Enjoy!
Serve salsa with tortilla chips or add as a topping on your favorite Mexican meal.
If you are adding fresh chopped mango, peel and chop the mango and stir it in at the end with the cilantro.
Nutrition Information for one serving
- Calories: 45
- Fat: 2.5 g
- Saturated Fat: 0.4 g
- Total Carbohydrate: 6 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
- Fiber: 1.5 g
- Sugars: 3 g
- Protein: 1 g
- Sodium: 135 mg
Recipes to Try
- Smoky Braised Butternut Squash
- Sweet and Sour Winter Squash
- Pumpkin and Sweet Potato Sausage Skillet
- Eggplant Tomato Salsa
- Summer Vegetable Curry
- Sweet ‘N Savory Grilled Portobellos, Tomatoes and Corn
- Southwest Roasted Veggie Salad
- Banh Mi Burger
- Tropical Zucchini Noodle Salad
- Grilled Summer Peach Sandwich