Why We Like It
Say hello to your new prized homemade salsa recipe! Your family will ask for it often, which is no problem when it's this easy to put together. You can even add chopped mango for a delicious twist.
Add to a blender or food processor and blend until coarsely chopped.
Add and pulse to combine. (Pulse longer if you want thinner salsa, or for a short time if you want your salsa to be chunky.)
Transfer to a serving bowl.
Serve and Enjoy!
Serve salsa with tortilla chips or add as a topping on your favorite Mexican meal.
If you are adding fresh chopped mango, peel and chop the mango and stir it in at the end with the cilantro.
Nutrition Information for one serving
- Calories: 45
- Fat: 2.5 g
- Saturated Fat: 0.4 g
- Total Carbohydrate: 6 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
- Fiber: 1.5 g
- Sugars: 3 g
- Protein: 1 g
- Sodium: 135 mg
Recipes to Try
- Slow Cooker Vindaloo Chicken
- Black Eyed Peas and Veggie Curry
- Lamb and Quinoa Salad with Honey Mustard Vinaigrette
- Summer Veggie Succotash
- Honey Sriracha Oven Baked Salmon
- Marinated Jamaican Jerk Wings
- Skillet Pork Chops with Apples and Onions
- Cod Reuben Sandwich
- Chocolate Chia Seed Pudding
- Slow Cooker Curried Lentils