Why We Like It
So simple yet so loaded with flavor! Foil packets are ideal for summer when you can fire up the grill and end up with delicious meal using a variety of in-season produce!
Preheat the Grill to Medium High
Prepare the Foil Packets:
Add everything to a large bowl and toss to combine.
Assemble the Foil Packets and Grill:
Spread out two pieces of foil. First, divide the sausage and vegetable mixture among the two pieces of foil.
Next, take the remaining two pieces of foil and cover and seal the four sides. You will now have 2 large foil packets.
Place the foil packets directly on the grill grates and grill for 20 minutes or until sausage is cooked through and vegetables are tender.
Serve and Enjoy!
When you remove the foil packets from the grill and open them, be careful — steam will escape! Serve topped with fresh herbs.
Nutrition Information for one serving
- Calories: 270
- Fat: 21.5 g
- Saturated Fat: 6.2 g
- Total Carbohydrate: 10 g
- Cholesterol: 35 mg
- Fiber: 2.5 g
- Sugars: 6 g
- Protein: 10 g
- Sodium: 540 mg
- Rich Red Wine Sautéed Mushrooms
- Cranberry BBQ Turkey Taquitos
- Brussels Sprouts and Winter Squash Gratin
- Dominican Inspired Burgers
- Sweet Potato and Poblano Salad
- Simple Sautéed Peppers and Onions
- Mini Eggplant Pizzas
- Slow Cooker Korean-Inspired Beef
- Different Spin on Salisbury Steak
- Egg and Veggie Stuffed Mushrooms