Why We Like It
This has to be our absolute favorite way to eat Brussels sprouts -- we had no idea how good they were until we roasted them! Then roasting the pears too?! Wow! Totally delicious -- this would make an excellent side dish at your holiday table!
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees
Prepare and Roast:
Add to a large bowl and toss to combine. Spread onto a large greased baking sheet in a single layer. Roast for 20 minutes, and then remove from the oven and stir or flip so they roast evenly.
Add Pistachios and Roast Again:
Sprinkle on top of the Brussels sprouts and pears and return to the oven for another 5-10 minutes or until the Brussels sprouts are browned and slightly tender and the pears are soft and beginning to caramelize. (This will also help toast the pistachios).
Add the Final Touch:
When done, cut the pear into bite size pieces, then add everything to a large bowl and drizzle with lemon juice. Toss to combine.
Serve and Enjoy!
Nutrition Information for one serving
- Calories: 135
- Fat: 9 g
- Saturated Fat: 1.2 g
- Total Carbohydrate: 12 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
- Fiber: 4.5 g
- Sugars: 5 g
- Protein: 4 g
- Sodium: 180 mg
- Mediterranean Burgers with Orange Beet Salsa
- Grilled Green Beans with Curry Dipping Sauce
- Grilled Corn and Tomato Salad
- Kohlrabi, Apple and Carrot Salad
- Blackened Salmon with Avocado Cucumber Salsa
- Roasted Broccoli and Farro Salad
- Citrus Salad with Maple Vinaigrette
- Glazed Lemon Chia Seed Muffins
- Panzanella Salad with Pickled Radishes and Onions
- Sweet Orange Roasted Fennel and Radish Salad