Why We Like It
Kick the canned cranberry sauce to the curb! This homemade version is loaded with fresh flavors that will be the perfect accompaniment to your Thanksgiving feast! Plus, there are delicious ways to enjoy the leftovers...add a spoonful to oatmeal, plain yogurt, or toast, but it is also delicious on the Turkey, Cranberry and Brie Grilled Cheese!
Cook the Cranberry Sauce:
Add to a medium saucepan and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer 10-15 minutes or until thickened and cranberries have broken down. You can use a spoon to mash most of the cranberries as you stir the sauce.
Serve and Enjoy!
Serve warm or at room temperature.
Nutrition Information for one serving (1/4 cup)
- Calories: 70
- Fat: 0 g
- Saturated Fat: 0 g
- Total Carbohydrate: 18.5 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
- Fiber: 2 g
- Sugars: 14 g
- Protein: 0 g
- Sodium: 25 mg
- Green Beans with Pecans and Cranberries
- Sweet and Savory Crustless Beef Pot Pie
- Mixed Fruit Salad
- Farro Green Olive Salad
- Bhindi (Okra) Curry
- Sausage and Veggie Foil Packet
- Red, White and Blueberry Salad
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Overnight Oats
- Orange Farro Salad with Spring Veggies
- Honey Dijon Roasted Carrots and Parsnips