Why We Like It
It's difficult to describe how good this salad is - it always gets rave reviews! Plus, tossing everything into the food processor makes this delicious salad come together so quick and easy!
Shred the Cabbage:
Set out a large bowl for the salad. Add cabbage to a food processor or blender and blend until shredded. Place cabbage in the large bowl.
Chop the Pistachios:
Place in the food processor and pulse until chopped. Place the pistachios in the bowl with the cabbage.
Make the Dressing:
Add to the food processor and blend until combined. Pour over the cabbage and pistachios in the bowl.
Add the Fruit:
Add to the food processor and pulse just a few times. (You want it chopped, not pureed)! Add to the bowl with everything else and stir to combine.
Serve and enjoy!
Sprinkle parmesan cheese on top if desired.
Nutrition Information for one serving (including optional parmesan)
- Calories: 365
- Fat: 25.5 g
- Saturated Fat: 3.7 g
- Total Carbohydrate: 31 g
- Cholesterol: 2 mg
- Fiber: 8.5 g
- Sugars: 18 g
- Protein: 8 g
- Sodium: 70 mg
Recipes to Try
- Sweet and Sour Winter Squash
- Carrot Cake Baked Oatmeal Cups
- Tangy Beet and Apple Salad
- Apple Cinnamon Breakfast Quinoa
- Eggplant Tomato Salsa
- Tropical Zucchini Noodle Salad
- Green Lemon Zucchini Risotto
- Blueberry Corn Panzanella Salad
- Crunchy Roasted Cabbage Kale Hash
- Spring Tuna Tacos with Pickled Cabbage