Why We Like It
It's difficult to describe how good this salad is! At first we questioned just throwing everything into the food processor, but it proved to be super easy and turned into one great-tasting salad!
Shred the Cabbage:
Set out a large bowl for the salad. Add cabbage to a food processor or blender and blend until shredded. Place cabbage in the large bowl.
Chop the Pistachios:
Place in the food processor and pulse until chopped. Place the pistachios in the bowl with the cabbage.
Make the Dressing:
Add to the food processor and blend until combined. Pour over the cabbage and pistachios in the bowl.
Add the Fruit:
Add to the food processor and pulse just a few times. (You want it chopped, not pureed)! Add to the bowl with everything else and stir to combine.
Serve and enjoy!
Sprinkle parmesan cheese on top if desired.
Nutrition Information for one serving (including optional parmesan)
- Calories: 365
- Fat: 25.5 g
- Saturated Fat: 3.7 g
- Total Carbohydrate: 31 g
- Cholesterol: 2 mg
- Fiber: 8.5 g
- Sugars: 18 g
- Protein: 8 g
- Sodium: 70 mg
- Kale Salad with Roasted Apples
- Pecan Streusel Pumpkin Pie
- Mediterranean Burgers with Orange Beet Salsa
- Grilled Green Beans with Curry Dipping Sauce
- Grilled Corn and Tomato Salad
- Grilled Cabbage Salad
- Muffuletta Pizza
- Kohlrabi, Apple and Carrot Salad
- Blackened Salmon with Avocado Cucumber Salsa
- Roasted Broccoli and Farro Salad