Why We Like It
Zonya and I unanimously agree -- this is one absolutely delicious kale salad! Plus, we even got the kids' approval...does it get any better than that?! This salad would also be ideal to serve at a party or gathering because it gets even better after the dressing has time to meld the flavors together! Stand back and watch it disappear!
Prepare the Salad:
Add to a large bowl. Set aside.
Toast the Almonds:
Add to a small dry skillet over medium heat. Cook for about 3 minutes, stirring frequently, until toasted and fragrant. Let cool and then add to the bowl with the salad ingredients.
Make the Dressing:
Add to a small food processor or blender and blend until smooth.
Pour over the salad and toss to combine. Let sit for at least 5 minutes for the flavors to come together.
Serve and Enjoy!
Nutrition Information for one serving
- Calories: 290
- Fat: 20 g
- Saturated Fat: 2.4 g
- Total Carbohydrate: 24 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
- Fiber: 7 g
- Sugars: 12 g
- Protein: 9 g
- Sodium: 275 mg
- Fiesta Spiced Popcorn
- Garlic Rosemary Parmesan Popcorn
- Szechuan Tempeh Stir Fry
- Chinese 5 Spice Pork Chops
- Gingerbread Baked Oatmeal
- Thanksgiving Planned Over Pizza
- Slow Cooker Homemade Chicken Broth
- Slow Cooker Homemade Vegetable Broth
- Cloudy with a Chance of Avocado Toast
- Cranberry Apple Sausage Dressing