Why We Like It
Incredibly easy and great-tasting way to turn beef into tender, falling-apart meat that would complement any Mexican meal, and especially ideal for the Fajita Spaghetti Squash Bowl!
Prepare the Beef:
Place beef in slow cooker. Top with remaining ingredients, and then pour 1/2 cup of water around the base of the beef. Cook on low for 8-10 hours.
Serve and Enjoy!
Use 2 forks to shred the beef while it is still in the slow cooker and stir to combine with the juices. Serve with any or all of these toppings. Feel free to serve with rice, in a taco, or as a salad on your favorite greens.
Nutrition Information for one serving (about 3/4 cup)
- Calories: 320
- Fat: 7.5 g
- Saturated Fat: 2.5 g
- Total Carbohydrate: 24 g
- Cholesterol: 98 mg
- Fiber: 3 g
- Sugars: 3 g
- Protein: 36 g
- Sodium: 490 mg
Recipes to Try
- Slow Cooker Vindaloo Chicken
- Roasted Fennel and Grapefruit Salad
- Black Eyed Peas and Veggie Curry
- Summer Veggie Succotash
- Honey Sriracha Oven Baked Salmon
- Marinated Jamaican Jerk Wings
- Skillet Pork Chops with Apples and Onions
- Chocolate Chia Seed Pudding
- Slow Cooker Curried Lentils
- Winter Pan Roasted Honey Mustard Salmon & Veggies