Why We Like It
Incredibly easy and great-tasting way to turn beef into tender, falling-apart meat that would complement any Mexican meal, and especially ideal for the Fajita Spaghetti Squash Bowl!
Prepare the Beef:
Place beef in slow cooker. Top with remaining ingredients, and then pour 1/2 cup of water around the base of the beef. Cook on low for 8-10 hours.
Serve and Enjoy!
Use 2 forks to shred the beef while it is still in the slow cooker and stir to combine with the juices. Serve with any or all of these toppings. Feel free to serve with rice, in a taco, or as a salad on your favorite greens.
Nutrition Information for one serving (about 3/4 cup)
- Calories: 320
- Fat: 7.5 g
- Saturated Fat: 2.5 g
- Total Carbohydrate: 24 g
- Cholesterol: 98 mg
- Fiber: 3 g
- Sugars: 3 g
- Protein: 36 g
- Sodium: 490 mg
- Tempeh Tacos
- Roasted Cabbage with Parmesan Walnut Crumble
- Roasted Carrot Spinach Salad
- Cincinnati Style Chili Over Spaghetti Squash
- Green Beans with Pecans and Cranberries
- Butternut Squash and Fig Pasta
- Roasted Tomato and Garlic Marinara
- Parmesan Panko Tomatoes
- Slow Cooker Sweet and Savory Beef and Vegetables
- Tandoori Chicken Wings