Why We Like It
Chimichurri is a pesto-like sauce derived from Argentina. This is a delicious reason to fire up the grill -- everyone loved these! We have yet to find a veggie that doesn't taste great grilled, so mix it up with any of your favorites...if it fits on a skewer, go for it!
Make the Chimichurri Sauce:
Add to a food processor or blender and blend until well combined. Set aside.
Marinate the Chicken:
Place the chicken cubes in a large plastic Ziploc bag, or bowl. Add 1/3 cup of the chimichurri sauce to the chicken and toss until well combined. Marinate in the refrigerator (cover if in a bowl), for at least one hour, or overnight. Store the remaining chimichurri sauce in the refrigerator.
Preheat the Grill to Medium High
Assemble and Grill:
Assemble the skewers with the marinated chicken and vegetables. Grill the skewers, turning at least once, for 10-15 minutes until chicken is cooked through.
Serve and Enjoy!
Serve with more chimichurri sauce if desired.
Nutrition Information for one serving
- Calories: 300
- Fat: 17 g
- Saturated Fat: 2.6 g
- Total Carbohydrate: 9 g
- Cholesterol: 83 mg
- Fiber: 2.5 g
- Sugars: 4 g
- Protein: 28 g
- Sodium: 265 mg
- Citrus Grilled Chicken or Shrimp
- Brussels Sprouts and Kale Salad with Avocado Dressing
- Roasted Sweet Potato and Chickpea Buddha Bowl
- Slow Cooker Indian Spiced Chicken
- Simple Italian Pasta and Meat Sauce
- Indian Spice Burger with Mango Salsa
- Smashed Avocado and Pea Bruschetta
- Savory Chicken and Waffles with Avocado Cream
- Simple Roasted Asparagus and Mushrooms
- Stuffed Cabbage Soup