we want to pass this generosity on to some of your favorite organizations!
For the first 25 people who provide a recommendation in the comments below, we will donate $100 to YOUR proposed organization!
What's the catch?
There is none!
Based on your recommendations, we will donate $2,500!
The only requirements are:
- It needs to be a 501(c)(3) charitable organization.
- It should be an organization that is doing something to encourage healthy lifestyles!
Last year, your recommendations resulted in donations to organizations such as:
CHILDREN FIRST CEO KANSAS INC
EDUCATIONAL MEDIA FOUNDATION
FOOD FOR THE POOR INC
HOUSING RESOURCES INC
HUNGER TASK FORCE INC
KID POWER CARES INC
KIDS FOOD BASKET
NUTRITIONFACTS ORG INC
PARTNERS FOR WICHITA INC
STREET ANGELS INC
THE V FOUNDATION
WICHITA STATE UNIVERSITY FOUNDATION
YMCA OF WICHITA (HEALTH & WELLNESS COALITION)
...just to name a few!
So, act fast!
Please provide your recommendation in the comments section below:
- If you know the EIN # (employer identification number), that would be helpful (you can quickly find it using the GuideStar search engine). If you don't have it (or don't have time to look it up), feel free to go ahead and reserve your spot, and then you can come back and update it with the EIN.
- If you want us to mention your name in the gift, please let us know.
- If you want the gift to be in memory or in honor of someone, please include this info in your comment.
Why are we doing this?
Your stories continue to inspire us and we want to give back and help you support charitable organizations that are advancing the mission of helping people be as healthy as possible. You are probably involved with organizations in your community who are doing great things to help people live healthfully and we want to honor you by helping to support those organizations.
Together we can make a difference!
Thank you so much for all you do and for helping advance our mission throughout all of our local communities to encourage healthy lifestyles.
And, thank you for all you do help others to keep it simple and EAT REAL!