1. Your Use of the Websites
- Each membership is to be used by one household only. User name and/or password sharing is not permitted with other households.
- Under no circumstances will Company be liable in any way for any information it provides on the Websites or through the Services, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content and information, including but not limited to text, software, photographs, graphics, video or other material (also known as “Content”), or any loss or damage of any kind incurred in connection with use of or exposure to any Content posted, emailed, accessed, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the Services.
- When using the Websites, you must not do any of the following: a. defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others; b. publish, post, distribute or disseminate any defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent, offensive or unlawful material or information; c. upload files that contain viruses, corrupted files or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another's computer; d. impersonate any person or entity, including without limitation any employee or representative of Company; or e. in any way attempt to obtain the source code of the Services.
- If you link to the Websites, Company may revoke your right to so link at any time, at Company’s sole discretion. Company reserves the right to require prior written consent before linking to the Websites.
- You will need to register to become a member of the Websites if you wish to access the Services via this Websites, and continued membership is subject to the Company’s subscription charges set out elsewhere on the Websites.
- Registration requires a valid user name and unique password. You must not tell anyone else your user name or password. Any unauthorized use of either of them must be reported to Company as soon as you are aware of such use and the Company will, as soon as reasonably possible, cancel your user name and/or password and issues new ones to you.
- The Company may, for security or other reasons, require you to change your user name and/ or password or other information which facilitates access to the Websites or the Services.
3. Charges, Payment and Termination
- You will be charged in advance of your payment period until your membership is cancelled. Details of charges are shown within the sign-up process.
- You may cancel your membership at any time. Cancellation will take effect from the next payment period and you will not be entitled to a refund for any membership fee already paid.
4. Dealings with Third Parties
- The Company is not an agent of any third party or any party named or linked to the Websites ("Third Parties") and does not have any authority to act for such Third Parties. The Company does not control and is not responsible or liable for any Content, advertising, products or other materials on or available from such Third Parties.
- You agree that (to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law) the Company (and our officers, directors and employees) shall have no liability to you in relation to any dispute which you may have with a Third Party.
5. Intellectual Property
- You acknowledge and agree that all Content provided on the Websites or through the Services, is protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents, or other proprietary rights and laws. You shall abide by all copyright notices, trademark rules, information, and restrictions contained in any Content accessed through the Services, and except as expressly permitted herein, shall not use, copy, reproduce, modify, translate, publish, broadcast, transmit, distribute, perform, upload, display, license, sell or otherwise exploit for any purposes whatsoever any Content or other proprietary rights without the express prior written consent of the Company and/or the respective owners.
6. Warranty Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability
- Company has no special relationship with or fiduciary duty to you. You acknowledge that Company has no control over, and no duty to take any action regarding: which users gain access to the Services; what Content you access via the Services; what effects the Content may have on you; how you may interpret or use the Content; or what actions you may take as a result of having been exposed to the Content. You release Company from all liability for you having acquired or not acquired Content through the Services. The Services may contain, or direct you to websites containing, information that some people may find offensive or inappropriate. THE SERVICES, CONTENT, WEBSITES AND ANY SOFTWARE ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, OR THAT USE OF THE SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- IN NO EVENT SHALL COMPANY OR ITS SUPPLIERS, OR THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, OR AGENTS BE LIABLE WITH RESPECT TO THE WEBSITE OR THE SERVICES OR THE SUBJECT MATTER OF THIS AGREEMENT UNDER ANY CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHER LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY (I) FOR ANY AMOUNT IN THE AGGREGATE IN EXCESS OF THE GREATER OF THE FEES PAID BY YOU FOR THE SERVICES PURCHASED THROUGH THE WEBSITE DURING THE THREE-MONTH PERIOD PRECEDING THE APPLICABLE CLAIM; (II) FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER; (III) FOR DATA LOSS OR COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; OR (IV) FOR ANY MATTER BEYOND COMPANY’S REASONABLE CONTROL. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- The Company may need to withdraw, modify, discontinue or temporarily or permanently suspend one or more aspects of the Websites where the Company has a legal, technical or other good reason to do so (including technical difficulties experienced by the Company or any Internet infrastructure).