Why We Like It
Gazpacho is a soup that is typically made with raw vegetables and served chilled...and you may notice because it is chilled, it helps the flavor really pop! This soup is fantastic in the summer when you can take advantage of fresh in-season tomatoes and farmers' market ingredients.
Make the Soup:
Add to a food processor or blender and pulse until well combined.
Add to the soup and pulse again to combine.
Chill Before Serving (OPTIONAL):
Chilling the soup will help enhance the flavor, but it is not required. You can serve the gazpacho immediately, or, if desired, chill the soup in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours, or up to overnight.
Serve and Enjoy!
Serve topped with fresh basil.
Nutrition Information for one serving
- Calories: 45
- Fat: 0.5 g
- Saturated Fat: 0 g
- Total Carbohydrate: 10 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
- Fiber: 3 g
- Sugars: 6 g
- Protein: 2 g
- Sodium: 140 mg
- Corn and Tomato Tostadas with Avocado Pesto
- Mediterranean Burgers with Orange Beet Salsa
- Homemade Turkey Sausage
- Roasted Beets with Spicy Yogurt Sauce
- Roasted Butternut Squash Fajitas
- Grilled Green Beans with Curry Dipping Sauce
- Charred Tomato Salad
- Roasted Ratatouille
- Southwest Stuffed Peppers
- Grilled Steak Panzanella Salad